We are looking for a C# developer who is passionate about programming, likes working in small teams, and is interested in learning about algorithmic trading industry.
Who We Are
Edge Financial Technologies provides products and consulting solutions to trading firms, hedge funds, and banks. Our solutions range from algorithmic trading strategies, low latency software platforms, and risk management tools to entire trading systems.
Why Join Us
The position offers the right individual an opportunity to work with the latest technologies, smart, dedicated developers and traders. Our team has a “get the job done” attitude. You will be challenged to improve your skills, and grow with the firm.
Our Development Environment
This position is for a C# developer. We are hybrid Windows and Linux shop. Our products are cross platform, and we encourage developers to learn more than one language.
We welcome developers who have no experience in the trading industry.
We are looking for a senior C# Developer with following skills:
– 7+ years of experience with C# and .Net
– Multi-threading, WPF, WinForms
– 5+ years of experience with SQL Server, creating and optimizing databases, and stored procedures
– Any experience with SSIS packages is a plus
– Experience with Client/ Server projects
– Good understanding of OO concepts and design patterns
– Ability to thrive in a flexible, entrepreneurial work environment
– Proven success as a software developer
– Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields
– Ability to learn new technologies and skills quickly
– Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team
– If you read this line, add “Top Candidate” to the subject of your email
– Solid analytical and problem solving skills
Who We’re Looking For
You should apply if:
-You love programming.
-You seek out challenges, and feel that a big part of your value is your ability to solve problems.
-You were one of the top students in your college in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other engineering programs.
-If you were to rate yourself on your object-oriented design skills, you’d rate yourself at least an 8.
-You’re comfortable jumping into any language, but have real experience in C#
-You enjoy experimenting with new tools and programming techniques.
-You like to take an idea and run with it, and can work with limited guidance when necessary.
-You enjoy financial markets, trading or are curious to learn more about it.